Count on the services of Nakasawa Resources anywhere and anytime, from the strategic design of the project to its implementation, maintenance and monitoring.
Support service and support in every step
Nakasawa provides full project implementation service, including the human resources and consumables necessary to ensure successful enhanced oil recovery in new and mature heavy oil fields. In turn, clients can count on training for their personnel on the optimal use of technology.
Nakasawa's complete service for implementing its steam injection technologies includes
- Analysis of the reservoirs.
- Services and operation of the steam generators and all the equipment, and auxiliary services.
- Completion system and equipment for injection wells.
- Completion system and equipment for producing wells.
- Monitoring of the reservoir variables, optimization and production, through the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), radio and/or optical fiber systems that allow the execution of actions in real-time and the automatic measurement of operational parameters and surface and bottom conditions.
The steam injection service will comply at all times with applicable national and international regulations and will be carried out taking into account the recommendations of the equipment manufacturers regarding installation, wiring, calibration, testing, special requirements, and others, for the proper functioning and operation of the equipment. Among the regulations that govern the service, are:
- The International Society of Automation (ISA)
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
Enhanced recovery project management
Nakasawa specializes in thermal processes, starting with planning and consulting team for the analysis of reservoir conditions, validation of the exploitation plan, optimization of the portfolio of opportunities, design of thermal completions, planning of activities, and economic evaluation of scenarios. Subsequently, the engineering and design team, who have vast experience and high-quality standards, design the portable or modular steam generation systems depending on the client’s needs. Moreover, the company has a highly qualified operations staff to manage its steam injection projects within the operation and production segment.
As a fundamental aspect, NAKASAWA has incorporated -as an integral part of the process- the monitoring of the operation parameters during the injection and post-injection stages to carry out an exhaustive control of the operations and guarantee the optimum performance of the equipment.
The automation process has several advantages where an automatic recording is made through the collection of data in real-time. The sensors record data on parameters such as pressure and temperature, fiber optics (DTS), and thermocouples to verify the progressive state of the measurement system, recording the system efficiency indicators, as well as the amplitude and phase digits. In addition to documenting sensor performance over time, potential problems can also be detected in advance.
The company understands that to guarantee success in the projects it is of vital importance to work hand in hand with its clients and to comply with the maintenance levels of each of the equipment that makes up the system. The maintenance plans are governed by international standards and regulations that avoid, prevent, and reduce the possible environmental impacts that may be generated during the execution of a project.
The high-quality steam system requires maintenance management that allows preparing, planning, and scheduling the activities to be performed. This management is implemented in a cyclical, disciplined, and safe way for its execution, always oriented to continuous improvement, to assure an efficient operation, availability, and reliability in the operations.
ABOUT NAKASAWA RESOURCES
NAKASAWA Mining & Energy, LTD. is an upstream technology company focused on enhanced oil recovery (EOR) processes since its foundation; by designing innovative technologies that help to achieve and recover more oil, providing the right combination of products, services, and expertise to manage entire cyclic steam stimulation (CSS) projects.