The Super Matroid Heater™ (SMH) and Super Matroid Cyclone™ (SMC) are two innovative systems created by the Nakasawa team using Super Matroid technology, which ensures increased oil production earnings, resulting in a higher value projection.
What is Super Matroid technology?
These systems allow increased heat transfer to the reservoir with higher thermal efficiency, improving surface and reservoir level steam quality, and increasing reservoir productivity.
How does Super Matroid Heater™ (SMH) differ from Super Matroid Cyclone™ (SMC)?
Nakasawa has solutions that fit the specific needs of its customers. That is why the company has adapted the Super Matroid technology so that it can be effective in different projects of improved oil recovery.
- The Super Matroid Heater™ (SMH) is a complete system, dedicated to generating and injecting high-quality steam into the oil well. It has advanced technology that encourages the production of more oil and reduces costs and operation time through a more sustainable and profitable process.
- The Super Matroid Cyclone™ (SMC) is a solution available for customers who have a conventional OTSG and are looking to boost their productivity by adapting the same capabilities of an SMH. The technology implemented in the SMC is adaptable to any conventional OTSG guaranteeing the same results as the SMC.
Where can SMH technology be applied?
Nakasawa SMH and SMC can be applied in Cyclic Steam Injection (CSI) projects to increase the recovery factor of heavy crude oil reservoirs through the delivery of high-quality steam to the bottom of the wells. Its applicability can also be extended to Continuous Steam Injection Projects, such as ICV (continuous steam injection, multiple or single array) and SW-SAGD / SAGD; HASD.
How does Super Metroid Heater technology differentiate from conventional technology?
Thanks to its cutting-edge technology of steam generation, the SMH and the SMC encourage the production of more oil, reduce costs and operation time through a more sustainable and profitable process, generating the following benefits
- Steam with more than 95% quality
- 12% less water and fuel gas consumption
- An increase of up to 15% in crude oil production
- Savings of up to 25% in operational costs